04 3.8L and 06 3.3L Dodge Caravan need electrical wiring diagram

I'm in need of 04 3.8L and 06 3.3L Dodge Caravan electrical wiring diagrams. Mostly the electric doors/windows circuits but would be nice to have the
rest of the vehicles wiring diagrams.
TIA

TIA
Have you tried Google and Ebay?
Bob AZ

TIA
Have you tried Google and Ebay?
Bob AZ
{{
I have eBay, Google and a few others, so far all I've found are take offs of what you can buy at the locate aftermarket stores. I have to chase down intermittent connections and the 'it kinda looks like this' diagrams just don't offer much information or help.

You want the schematics out of the 2005 Chrysler manual?

How do I get copies?
brother_rabbit @ hotmail.com

Check your email and see if the link for download works - 84Mb file
replying to NotMe, Omar wrote: I need the same information, can you resend to me: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Never did get a usable electrical diagram. sorry.

NotMe wrote:

You SURE that 04 has a 3.8?? Unless someone built it that year had the 3.3 unless it's a 4 banger...
Got a valid E-mail?
--
Steve W.