04 quad cab head lights

I have post this question here before.

Has anyone solved the problem regarding the ineffectivness of the headlights on this vehicle?

jem

Reply to
jem

What problem, my lights work fine. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

Are they not bright enough? Are they aimed in the wrong place? They do not turn when you turn the steering wheel? A little more info would go a long ways!!!

Reply to
Lorne

I find that they do not put out much light..... I hate driving at night with my truck,,,,

Reply to
None