04 quad cab head lights

I have post this question here before.
Has anyone solved the problem regarding the ineffectivness of the headlights on this vehicle?
jem

What problem, my lights work fine. Steve

It's a truck put a load in the back. The headlights will be perfect.

Are they not bright enough? Are they aimed in the wrong place? They do not turn when you turn the steering wheel? A little more info would go a long ways!!!

I find that they do not put out much light..... I hate driving at night with my truck,,,,