04 Ram 1500 brake light leaking from satellite antenna

Rain is leaking into my cab, it's been raining steady for a couple of days, and I think ( it is ) it's my satellite radio antenna. Any one else have that problem and any fixes. I took it apart today to see but
it was raining again so I couldn't do much. Thanks for any help.
Stardog wrote:

I'm assuming you're saying your satellite antenna wire is routed into the cab through the brake light. If it's leaking where the wire passes then just put a dab of silicone on it.
If you have a rear sliding window check that out. I thought I had water leaking in thru my 3rd brake light also, but turned out to be a piece of missing gasket on the sliding rear window.
Mando