05-07 Dakota 3.9 Fuel milage info

Page 1 of 3
I am interested in hearing other owners fuel mileage,My folks just purchased one and so far there MPG looks bad,like 13-14 highway!

Wait till Hillary & the Clinton Machine stench up the White House. You'll be paying $5/gal and more.

Yea, like the current joke of an administration has done any better with oil over $80.00 a barrel. Any way that you want to spin it, the White House has little control over the price of fuel.

Ignorant people have potential to adjust by education. Stupid goes to the bone. Bush also caused Katrina by your like of thought, if you can call it thought on any reasonable level.

Then I guess that you may have a lot of work ahead of you.

If this is true, then perhaps you don't.

Ok genius, let's go over what I said again. The first thing that I said was - "Yea, like the current joke of an administration has done any better with oil over $80.00 a barrel." Now, do you think that the current administration has done well in the past 4 years on just about anything? If not then they are just a joke and if do, please list what, where, and when because this I really want to see. BTW, what is the current price of oil?
Then I said - "Any way that you want to spin it, the White House has little control over the price of fuel." And short of price controls and with this "global economy", the US has little control over the price of anything and it is getting less influence every day so exactly what real control does the White House have over the price of fuel? Sure, you could be a fear monger and say that the gubberment is going to tax the hell out of it to pay for whatever if the Dems get elected but believing that crap would just be stupid and as you said, stupid clear to the bone. The people fell for that fear crap 4 years ago when they re-elected a complete idiot but I doubt that many would fall for that again and if they do, then they deserve what they get regardless of what party gets elected.

F U C K YOU DEMOCREEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are full of crap TBone.

shit in message: // SNIP//
F U C K YOU Democreeps!
is in fact a MENTAL MIDGET, spewed the following stupidity: //SNIP//
T-bone spew FLUSHED here......
gone!
F U C K You DEMOCREEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F U C K YOU DEMOCREEPS
Left Wing Wackos
TRAITORS!
Go live in the Soviet Union you Democreep
John Kerry = Draft Dodger, failed presidential candidate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Send you check to moveon.org Traitor Scum Democrat?????????
I had enough of these trolls. I am leaving.
Roy
Traitor Democreeps wrote:

self. Poor crazy bastard

So says the King of Delusion & Incoherent Ravings.
Roy wrote:

You do know that wasn't Roy, Right????
"mpberti" < snipped-for-privacy@ec.rr.com> wrote in message
Hey Troll, quit trying to be me. There is only one TBone and you are not him.

TBone wrote:

light of the who crazy thread. It made me laugh

I think the bad part is that the question the OP had wasn't really answered.
I'm more toward the conservative side, but I wouldn't tell TBone (or anyone else) they're stupid because they have a different opinion. American politics isn't about being in lock-step.
Ken