05-07 Dakota 3.9 Fuel milage info

Duhhhhhhhh, try some Tide or any name brand detergent.

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

"TBone" continuing to demonstrate he is in fact a MENTAL MIDGET, spewed the following stupidity: //SNIP//

T-bone spew FLUSHED here......

gone!

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

FLUSHED

gone!

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

// SNIP //

T-bone continues to lose touch with reality.........

FLUSHED

gone!

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

You do! What else do ya have to rant about.

Reply to
Roy

Nobody gives a flying Fuck whether you believe or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

Poor T-bone. His delusional ravings increasingly worsen.

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

Roy = Nut Case

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

Who cares what you think?

Reply to
Kaliff Saqart

Roy is what you call an "Arm Chair Commando."

He watches war movies, then goes out and entertains people with how he was a 'war hero'

Reply to
TBone

Poor Roy. He continues to lose touch with reality..........

Reply to
TBone

Is it true that TBone still plays with toy soldiers because he is a wannabe war hero?

Reply to
Roy

You are full of crap TBone.

Reply to
Roy

Do you actually believe that the folks here will fall for the forgery. You really are a dumb sob.

Reply to
Roy

Guess we have fed the trolls enough.

I'm done with them.

Reply to
Roy

yeah, sKerry did that too - as he was tossing his medals over the fence and discussing things with N. Viet Nam while in uniform. I think he wanted to top Hanoi Jane but just couldn't do it.

Reply to
Abby.Normal

You stupid moron. Everybody knows what is going on. Your forgeries can easily be seen.

Roy

Reply to
TBone

You are leaving, because your forgeries have been detected.

Reply to
TBone

I had enough of these trolls. I am leaving.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

just shut up and take your pill before you make a bigger ass of your self. Poor crazy bastard

Reply to
mpberti