05-07 Dakota 3.9 Fuel milage info

Page 2 of 3

That is true Ken, it really wasn't. The problem though is that the answer would be extremely subjective as milage, though there may be an EPA estimate, is dependant on too many factors, like how heavy is the drivers foot, what is he using it for, etc..

average. 206,000 miles, mostly rural area driving.
Ken
NapalmHeart wrote:

That sucks. I don't understand why mini trucks such as Toyota and Nissan only get 14mpg or so city. In the 70's and 80's mini trucks got 25 easy and were 1/2 the cost of a full sized.
azwiley1 wrote:

True, but how come the EPA requires numbers on gas cars and trucks window stickers but not on diesels?

Don't know miles, how about you ask them and share the info with us when you get it <bg>

As I recall, they don't rate any heavy duty vehicles. While I don't know why, it may be because there's such an extreme variance in the possible uses? Towing, towing heavy, no load, etc.
"TBone" a mental giant in his own feeble brain, wrote the following drivel: //// SNIP /////
FLUSHED
gone!
// SNIP//
FLUSHED
gone!

T-bone continues to lose touch with reality.........
FLUSHED
gone!
Nobody gives a flying Fuck whether you believe or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Roy. He continues to lose touch with reality..........
Poor T-bone. His delusional ravings increasingly worsen.
Roy = Nut Case

Who cares what you think?

I'm done with them.

You are leaving, because your forgeries have been detected.
Roy is what you call an "Arm Chair Commando."
He watches war movies, then goes out and entertains people with how he was a 'war hero'

Do you actually believe that the folks here will fall for the forgery. You really are a dumb sob.

You stupid moron. Everybody knows what is going on. Your forgeries can easily be seen.
Roy