06 Dodge Ram hemi vibration at idle

Hello, I recently purchased a 06 ram with hemi(mds). When idling you can feel a slight vibration. I saw online a reviewer also noticed this. What is the
cause of this? Do I need to question the service dept on this? My 04 Ram with hemi(no mds) didn't have this. Truck is great though, the black metallic paint is beutiful, espcially in the sunlight and I guess the TRX4 Offroad adds something, but I guess not much unless you actually take it offroad. I made the mistake of going to GMC Sierra when I traded in my 04 Ram, so after 6 months of it's lousy steering I just took the loss and got this truck... Live lesson learned! Sorry for the rant..
Thanks, Bill