06 ram looks like crap

Why mess with something that works. The new headlight look like an after thought. They moved the cup holder to the floor, now if someone set in the
middle they have no place to put there feet. I do like the numbers on the gauges instead of the letters (C & H and L & H). This was a WT model maybe the SLT with the chrome grill will look better
I agree, The style is getting all out of hand. Give me back the old ram. That classic look never got old for me. SCOTT

The outside is ok but, sure do hate those white gauges!!!!

Are there any pictures? dale
On 8/28/05 10:12 AM, in article 9olQe.199498$9A2.166532@edtnps89, "Lorne"

Check out pictures at:
http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000663030883