07 Ram Problems?

I have an 07 Ram 1500 Hemi. Laramie Edition. If I'm at a stand still on a hill, transmission in park and I let off the brake, a clattering type noise vibrates through the brake pedal. I don't know where the
noise is coming from, that's just where I feel it. It has the ESP stability control system. Would that have anything to do with it. I hate to call the dealer and say I have a problem if this is normal. It reminds me of when the ABS systems is engaging. It's that type of noise. I know I'm not giving your guys much to go on, so if there is any questions you have, that might help me, let me know. Thanks.
Sounds like the park pin in the gearbox is not fully engaging. Steve