07 seat

Just put on about 4000 mile on a 07 Dodge, love the truck but does any one else seem to get a sore _____ after about 3 hours..

Yeah dude, you wouldn't believe how sore my left earlobe gets after a few hours in my truck, too. Wait, you did mean earlobe when you said "a sore _____" right?

Yes , he did, I'm sure , but everybody should know your earlobe has to become accustomed to your new truck.
I get a sore left knee, from having it lean against the door panel. That's what he really meant.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Take that fat, cash stuffed wallet out of your back pocket, and you will be amazed at how much better a firm seat will feel to your ___ and lower back!