07 seat

Just put on about 4000 mile on a 07 Dodge, love the truck but does any one else seem to get a sore _____ after about 3 hours..

Reply to
north80

Yeah dude, you wouldn't believe how sore my left earlobe gets after a few hours in my truck, too. Wait, you did mean earlobe when you said "a sore _____" right?

Reply to
9DodgeFan

Yes , he did, I'm sure , but everybody should know your earlobe has to become accustomed to your new truck.

Reply to
samstone

Take that fat, cash stuffed wallet out of your back pocket, and you will be amazed at how much better a firm seat will feel to your ___ and lower back!

Reply to
Jasper

I get a sore left knee, from having it lean against the door panel. That's what he really meant.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon