'08 Dakota 4.7

Not as of yet, but that's still in the works.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

We'll have to do the N.GA chapter get-together before you leave. Steve (Full Pull) called me about a week ago. He's still in NH but he keeps talking about moving to Roswell. He's afraid of moving here right now because of the drought.

Reply to
Nosey

tell him to bring the rain along and he'll be alright LOL.

well have to figure out a kinda central location for everyone to meet. maybe a ryans or something in atlanta? i dont know, you know that part of the state better than i do.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

There's guys in Dalton, Canton, Cartersville, Ellijay, Roswell, and that guy who got rid of his Dodge that lives in Warner Robbins. You can invite him if you want. Everyone is north of Atlanta except him. I don't have the space at my place to host anything. It'll have to be someone else hosting or we could meet at a park somewhere. Red Top Mountian on Lake Allatoona?

Nosey

OUCH!!!

That'd be alright with me but isnt Allatoona a mud hole? *cheezy grin*

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

I haven't been over there in a long time. I suspect it's a dust bowl. I think it fills up quick in the warmer months but because the lake is so low the boat ramps are closed. That might make it easier to get reservations. I think it would be a good idea to do it where there is enough space that we won't bother anyone else and have camping available for anyone that wants to stay overnight. I'm open to other suggestions.

Reply to
Nosey

nawww sounds good to me, run it by the others and lets see if we cant find a date open that'll work. im off this weekend so ya know how to figure schedules from there. i need a couple of weeks to get caught back up with the $$$ been out of work for 3 weeks on medical leave and the short term disability pay out was a JOKE.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Aren't your dog weekends Fri, Sat, and Sun? Mine were Sat, Sun, and Mon. Red Top is having a meet and greet with the rangers next Sunday (20th). I think you are working that day. It sounds like it's going to be like an open house ($3 parking fee). They are supposed to have literature and info for 63 state parks available. It would have been a great opportunity for you to come check out the park and see exactly what they have to offer. I hate trying to make arrangements over the phone without knowing what is being reserved.

Reply to
Nosey

yes i have to work sunday the 20th and you are right about my long weekends being fri sat sun.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson