100K Mile Tune UP

Ive got a 98 Ram 1500 with a 5.2L, it just hit 100k and I was wondering what I need for the 100k mile tune up like belts, hoses, plugs wires etc. thanks, Chris

Chris C. wrote:

Not trying to be a smart ass but what does the manual say?
Bob
I bought it from a private party (guy from work) about three months ago, it didnt come with a manual. I went to Autozone to look through the Haynes manual but they didnt have any for dodge trucks 94 & up so I went to 2 different book stores and struck out both times. Chris

etc.

well, their isn't really a 100k check-all, it goes through different things at different miles.this is for a 2000 ram 1500
so.
a 1500 at 90k
change engine oil replace filter replace air filter replace spark plugs inspect front wheel bearings. clean and repack if required (4x2) lubricate front susp. ball joints (4x4) inspect break linings inspect drive belt replace if required
at 105k
change oil replace oil filter flush coolant if it has been 30k since last inspect drive belt replace if required
Thanks thats what I needed.

it
things
Chris C. wrote: