100K Mile Tune UP

Ive got a 98 Ram 1500 with a 5.2L, it just hit 100k and I was wondering what I need for the 100k mile tune up like belts, hoses, plugs wires etc. thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris C.

Not trying to be a smart ass but what does the manual say?

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Reply to
Chris C.

well, their isn't really a 100k check-all, it goes through different things at different miles.this is for a 2000 ram 1500

so.

a 1500 at 90k

change engine oil replace filter replace air filter replace spark plugs inspect front wheel bearings. clean and repack if required (4x2) lubricate front susp. ball joints (4x4) inspect break linings inspect drive belt replace if required

at 105k

change oil replace oil filter flush coolant if it has been 30k since last inspect drive belt replace if required

Reply to
EDTHEWARD

Here's an owner's manual on eBay for $12.00.

Nosey

Thanks thats what I needed.

Reply to
Chris C.