Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Engine Air Cleaner housing and The Parts Department
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Quad Cab V8 5.9l 2WD 165,000 miles This is the third time out of three where I had a non-satisfactory experience with the parts department of a local Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep...
1
1

1999 Dodge Ram van 1500 3.9L - intake pan
I just wanted to let the group know that I have now finished my second intake manifold gasket and intake pan gasket change. This time, it was on my dad's '99 van with 3.9L.. Indications of the...
1
1

Memorial Day
An oft heard phrase is, " all gave some, some gave all." And it's true. The American Soldier, Airman, or Sailor puts his / her life on the line for the US citizenry and for people they don't even know...
1
1

I'm getting really tired of this.......
That damned tornado/severe weather siren is within range of a good varmint rifle. I'm getting sorely temped to end it's days. Damned thing has went off three times in the last couple of days. At least...
9
9

$29.95 hid kit / 3 year warranty
Introducing the Mid Sized HID kit. feature RTC brand HID Kits, so you know your getting the best in the industry. Our HID kits are nearly bulletproof; bringing reliability and value in one. Due the...
1
1

What is going on??
With the amount of activity this group has, I'd have to say all the regulars got lost in all the sex postings.. As ole Roy would say, "Slow sheep are good sheep". Denny
14
14

Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to one and all. I 'spect we won't be hearin' much from Denny since tomorrow is his BIG day! Word has it that his suit is still at the tailors getting' some seams let out around the...
4
4

come see my 1974 roadrunner with 440
Hello Everybody: Please come to my website and check out my 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner with 440. It runs as nice as it looks.
1
1

93 Dakota
lost cruise and overdrive. Replaced faulty speed sensor. Overdrive ok but no cruise. Is there a way to reset computer? Greg
1
1

Turbo Conversion
I have a 92 Daytona ES in my garage that I want to convert from N/A to Turbo. I have many of the mechanicals (havent changed the rods, or rings yet), but my challenge is the electrical. Has anyone...
2
2

litte heat
I bought a 1997 dodge converson van, 3.9l primetime...and the heater only gets luke warm. The temp gauge goes to a little over 1/4 up gage. I replaced the thermostat and it doesn't seemed to have...
5
5

Denny - lightweight 50
Denny, looking for a 50? Interesting how they dealt with the recoil. Wonder what the loads are.
12
12

Laramie Longhorn; Nice Looking Ford
Have not shopped Dodge is a while, but now looking again I see this thing is a freaking Ford. If I wanted a Ford i would buy one.

1999 Dodge Ram Van 1500 3.9L won't start Followup THANK YOU
2
2

Study reveals why conservatives unable to fix trucks.
2
2