Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NV233 transfer case
Mechanic tells me its time to replace the transfer case in my 02 Dakota R-T 4x4. My control on the dash is from what I understand the part-time configuration (2WD/4Hi/4Lo) and therefore its using the...
12
12

98 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 L 360 4x4 wont run
------------------------------------- i just got a 1998 dodge ram 5.9 L 360 2500 4+4 and it has run worse and worse now it will barely run great for more than five mins it will idle (sometimes...
3
3

Re: Stimulus Package Explained
Yup, it is.
1
1

blower motor
I have a 2002 Dakota and the blower motor has the typical symptoms of only working on High speed. Anyone have an idea where the resister pack is on that truck?
5
5

What does a brake box give you?
Bought a small used stock trailer today, so I can haul my young horse, Yankee. We were talking about brake boxes. While everyone said they are a good idea, nobody could really tell me why a brake box...
17
17

Dakota tires and traction
My 1993 Dakota 2wd has poor traction. The tires are Bridgestone Dueler A/T with about 15000 miles on them. I have two traction challenges: I have had to be towed several time this year when I became...
7
7

I haven't asked for a tip in a while...
Merry new years, 2000 4x4 4.7L V8. when towing, after about 100 miles, check engine comes on. when read by cheapy code reader, it states lean condition in a cylinder (I'll have to go re-read it if it...
13
13

Best plugs for the HEMI?
Well, guess I should do a tuneup (new plugs...) What are some recommendations for plugs for this engine?
1
1

HNY
Happy New Year guys and cookie makers, even though I have almost 3 hours to wait over on this coast. May your Dodge run flawlessly in 2011, keep good health and stay safe.
6
6

Oil in radiator...
... in my '97 Plymouth Neon Highline, AT, 2.0L 4 cyl. I immediately thought "bad head gasket" and have had a couple of other people suggest that. But my oldest son says that would cause the *opposite*...
3
3

04 caravan 3.8 L stalling
04 caravan 3.8 L (~ 85K) stalling (engine dies) after fill up. Restarts on the fits hit but continues to stall every few min. for several miles. Seems to be related to the full fuel level of the tank....

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to the group here. Hope next year is better than this year. Keep your health and stay safe.
11
11

Re: 1995 Ram 1500 pickup jumped timing 360 -- Interference engine or not?
As it turns out, I am an idiot! I was looking at the wrong mark on the crankshaft gear. Yes, the chain has a crapload of slop in it, but the engine isn't far enough out of time for it to have damaged...

Are you guy's serious???
I don't get it. Jodi has a hole in a sidewall on a tire that is probably 5+ years old and you folks want her to put a couple of string plugs in it????????????? WTF it isn't a ATV, it is a friggin'...
15
15

Yellow custard (ON topic) and DAMMIT (tire)
Oil change today, had 'em look at the leaky tire too. Tried to scare me with the yellow gunge on the oil filler cap (antifreeze!) until the manager came in and declared it normal. Quick Google,...
17
17