17" Firestone Transforce HT in Load Range E

I've been looking for a quiet highway tire that will never leave asphalt. I finally found another option for a 17" Load Range E tire for my truck. Firestone now makes their Transforce HT in a 10 ply version.
http://www.bridgestonetire.com/tireselector/dpp/sizespecs.asp?passproductid 97
Tirerack.com rated this tire better than the Michelin LTX A/S in every category.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=HAS&width &5/&ratiop&diameter&VT=null&sortValue=0
Even though Tirerack does not show this tire in 265/70/17, it is available at Firestone dealers in 10 ply at $140 each.
Does anyone here have any experience with this tire?
How accurate do you think Tirerack's surveys are?
Thanks, John