Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wow! (synthetic oil change price)
Checked with my new shop on oil change prices - $30 for a regular oil change (which is normal for this area) ... and *$85* for synthetic! WTF? I know Synthetic is more expensive, but that's ridiculous...
31
31

Hope you all have a great 4th, and a question.
I have the 00 dak, with 4.7l 5spd man. It has an A/C problem, I would like some opinions on. Here are the symptoms as I know them. 1>Turn on A/C, it blows cold, until it decides by internal temp...
2
2

2001 RAM Water Pump replace hours
How long should it take a reasonable mechanic to replace the water pump on a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500. Has Air and PS? Parts will cost less than $100.00 so need just the labor information. Thanks Bob AZ
4
4

2003 Ram 1500 Pickup - When Should Condenser Fan Run?
Should the condenser fan run whenever the A/C compressor clutch is engaged, or is it more complicated? Is there a heat sensor on the condenser or it's exit line? Trying to figure out if mine is...
2
2

Test Cable, Fuse Block Insert
Hope the subject is meaningful. I would like to have a test cable/connector that I can insert in the fuse block, instead of the fuse, to test an individual circuit. For blade fuses, regular and mini....
1
1

Wiring Brake Controller
I need to put a brake controller on my '06 2500 (4 wheel drive w/5.9 Cummings). Truck came with hitch and wiring on 7 pin plug (conversion cable drops it to 4 pins for smaller trailers). Does anyone...
4
4

Part identification needed
Okay, the vehicle is a 2005 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4 wheel drive pickup with approximately 40,000 miles on it. A couple of days ago I found a part laying in my driveway that looked like the nut and...
9
9

Wiper Failure 99 2500 CTD
Hi All Have had my wipers fail yesterday ... will not run in low speed or in delay settings ... will only run when switched to high speed but will not go to park position.. Anyone have this situation...

Rear Speakers
For a 2002 Dodge Ram...regular cab.what size spkrs does it use. ? Thanks.
1
1

Memorial Day
My thanks to all the men and women who gave their lives, those that gave up their standard of living due to injuries, those that have served honorably and those that are serving now, for this country...

Fleetguard filters
I got two packages in the past of four oil filters, two air filters, and one fuel filter, IIRC, but something like that. It was about $75 for the set. Something like Don's Garage or something like...
1
1

Coolant question
I have a 2006 Ram 2500 with Cummins. The water goes down a bit now and again, and I refill it. Yesterday before hitting the road, I looked, and the reservoir was nearly empty. I filled it. That water...
8
8

help again please
Hi you all! My next project just bit me in the back side. 93 w250 with 5.9/360 motor I seam to be one tooth off on the oil pump and distributor motor is back in the truck and my magnet I used to pull...
4
4

2001 Duango 4.7 running rough
OK, I inherited a 2001 Durango SLT 4x4 4.7liter. It has 201k on it. The interior and exterior are in great shape. Two issue: 1. Computer indicated minor emissions leak. Code P0442 I think. Looked all...
9
9

Need to be eddicated about front brake calipers on my Dak.
I'm trying to figure out if my old auto shop cheated me, or if it's just ignorance on my part. When my brakes went up in a puff of smoke, they "replaced both front calipers". However, when I look at...
8
8