Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 2500 w/Cummins & NV4500
Recently it is getting harder to shift into 1st/2nd and reverse and downshifting while driving is difficult too. The transmission shop I went to suggested it may be the pilot bearing. Knowing that...
4
4

Verdict: Bad Wheel Bearings.
Well, I finally had it today. I had already planned to stop at my old mechanic to have them listen to the noise, and complain about the braking. Got some really bad personal news on my way home, which...
32
32

Dumb question about changing alternator belt . . .
Have to replace the 2 alternator belts in my '89 Dodge B250 (360 ci gasoline engine). Been a long time since I did any of my own maintenance, so sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not sure...
2
2

Radiators
1998 ram quadcab 4x4 5.9ltr auto 136753 miles Question is, Is there any replacement radiators made that the end tanks are not plastic? and made with a 3 core unit rather than a 2 core unit?(think it...
2
2

Another edition of, "what is that noise"?
This noise actually started when the truck's transfer case was rebuilt (but only a needle bearing replaced), the front drive shaft replaced, and the lower (I think) ball bearings replaced. Tires...
21
21

Radiator
Good Morning Everyone 2004 Dakota QC 4.7L Stared it this morning (65 deg outside) and smelled a very sweet smell. Like candy. Took me awhile to realize, probably Radiator fluid. Don't see or feel any...
2
2

Anti Foaming Agent
I was on a motorcycle group and a guy there says this Chrysler anti-foaming agent is no longer available thru Chrysler? Part number is 4549637. Is it the same stuff they use in the truck...
7
7

Heater flap door
The heater flapper door in my 2006 RAM broke off because it is cheesy plastic. Looks like it would be a booger to fix, having to take off a lot of the dashboard. Anyone fixed one or had it fixed? I...
3
3

Well, welll ... some things never change.
I see most of the old bunch is still here, and still as wicked as ever. Makes me glad I left. Let the flames begin. Budd
87
87

Well looky whos number one
HARVICK!!!!! beekeep

2006 factory lighting
My 2006 2500 has had screwed up trailer jack lighting since it was new. Testing the seven prong indicates that the right terminals are not lighting up at the right time. Has anyone else had problems...
2
2

ABS sensor discovery
I ordered one sensor on line for $30 and got the wrong part. Second time around and I'm a little more careful and lots more skeptical . . . I get a quote from Auto Zone for $60 and the picture looks...

'98 Ram A/C question
'98 Ram 1500 QC 2WD 5.9 Auto SB -133k miles I get in the vehicle and drive for 10-15 minutes and the AC will be fine. After that the discharge air warms up and the compressor kicks off. I put a...
3
3

2004 crossfire
I gang I have hung around a long and have enjoyed the banter and info. But now I must ask for some help with a car problem. A 2004 chrysler crossfire of my nephew, he no longer can afford this car and...
2
2

Van leaks on when idling
My caravan leaks on when it's sitting idling. I was charging the AC ann noticed about 1/2 pint on the ground. It seems to be coming from somewhere near the starter. I guess where the transmission...
9
9