1942-47 Original, hand drawn, copyrighted Carter Carburetors

I have 10 copyrighted drafts that my grandmother drew as an apprentice for Carter Carburetor dated from 1942-1947 some for Dodge and some for International. Can anyone tell me what these may be worth. They're worth a
lot to me and I would never get rid of them, but I collect antique car "parts" (mostly ornamental) and have been a bit curious about them. My family and I never knew this part of grandma's history until after she had passed away making it too late for her to tell her story of how she got them out of the building. So if anyone has any thoughts....
-- Message posted using http://www.talkabouttrucks.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks / More information at http://www.talkabouttrucks.com/faq.html