1974 Dodge K8W100 Pickup

I know i posted this a couple of weeks ago, but i think i lost access to it since it took me so long to check it. But anyways, I have recently acquired
a 1974 Dodge K8W100 Club Cab Pickup, and it doesnt run. It sat for about 3 or 4 years. I have already checked to see if it is getting gas and spark and its getting both. It does turn over, but it will not completely start. Im very stumped right now, and i have very limited time to get this thing running so i can sell it. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.
What engine does it have? Why was it sitting so long?

"Justin S via CarKB.com" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.CarKB.com> wrote in message
it has a the big 400 engine in it, i think. i cant really find an owner's manual for it so i cant really tell. and its been sitting for a while because my dad and i both had other vehicles and he had left it over at a friends house of his, and that was like 3 or 4 years ago. his friend was supposed to sell it, but never got the chance to, and he just recently died a few months ago, so the job of selling it was passed on to me.