1980 Dodge D150 Cab for sale.

For sale: 1980 Dodge truck cab. Comes with rolling chassis consisting of; Engine, trans, frame...etc. It has surface rust only, the engine is a slant six, 727 trans (surprisingly enough) Standard cab, not Club or Crew, clean enough I'm just so close to ripping it off and swapping the one I -just- fixed for it... It's just that nice. I'll be including the column, seat..seat belts.. I wanted the truck for parts, turned out that I stole it for what the parts are worth. The cab I hunted down and had to repair I paid $650 for and this one I'd want to say is worth $800. The paint color is Ginger which is in perfect shape ecept for some very minor surface rust and maybe a couple minor but very fixable dents in the roof. I don't want to take it off the frame because even the rockers which as anyone knows are usually rusty, well, they're CLEAN. Cab supports are SOLID, this thing got the full rust proofing treatment. Where the cab light wires run, the wires are still wrapped and in excellent shape. So, while I would be selling this for the cab and all you can get a strong running slant 6, 727 and everything to do with the frame for the price of the cab. Wish I'd found this months ago..would have had my truck running and on the road by now, dammit.. Ah well, I got the parts I needed.. Hell, I'll even throw in the hood, just get it out of here...think I'm asking too much? Try finding a rust free cab you don't have to fix in New England! This was a very well taken care of farm truck that had been sitting and rather than see it go to hell they decided to sell it and I've thanked the former owner repeatedly already. If nobody grabs this it will go to a bone yard where they'll sell just the cab for what I ask.. You can come drive the dang thing on the trailer to see how good the motor is..fires right up. I drove it home after dumping $5 in the tank. Doesn't care if you wanna go up hills it still pulls like a bastard, I was shocked... Never saw a 727 behind a slant six, knew they were around but hell, far as I know they're rare. Might even be a lockup being 79/80 truck. 3.21 gears if you ask. No, not limited slip..else that rear would get plucked. Frame is okay but suffered a bit from salt after the rear spring mounts. Again, fixable if you have time, nothing to do with suspension or it carrying weight, just the part where the bumper mounts to is rusted through, repair with welding and you're good. I didn't expect this much from a 24 year old truck. Anyone needing frame wiring, yeah, that's good too, no splices so far as I've seen. No, I will not sell other than as an all in one deal..buy it, you do what you want.. I have the title for it as well, of course. Also found the last registration too.

Sorry for being so long but I'm just that happy to have found all my parts and be able to turn around and sell something from this for profit for a change.

Reply to
Morgan

replying to Morgan, BUZZ wrote: what state are you in ? I am in upstate new york near albany .thanks - BUZZ ps -photos ?

Reply to
BUZZ

Aw dang!

I'm looking for a 1st gen ram with automatic (72 to 85 ... no darn computers, please!!!) in south central CO, myself.

Any engine and in running condition preferred.

My 85 D-250 is just too much truck for me and the missus.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran