1986 B150 Van axle troubles??

Hello everyone - I have a 1986 Dodge van B150 with a V8 and auto trans. Here is what I have ... I started with a grinding noise and feeling in the rear axle ... this only happens when I turn left from a dead stop
...so from a stop turning left I get this only and just a little now when streight but never from a right hand turn ... I have replaced the U-joints with no help. I pulled the cover to the rear end and no metal or anything broken looking. Going down the road is fine .. no pinion noise or anything ... but from a stop giving gas in a right turn in feels like some thing is gonna break at anytime. Can anyone help with some advise?
Thanks in advance, Dave
check rear end again this time check the spider gears
"Professional_Fleet_mechan" wrote:

I agree, or the posi unit if one is present. The spiders gears and/or side gears for them could be damaged.
Check the rear end again This time check the spider gears They only make noise when turning