1986 Dodge Ram Power 4x4

Only 46k original miles on it. Today when I stepped on the brakes, it pulled severely to the right. No apparent reasons like hitting a curb or median. It was also bouncing like I was driving on a dirt road, but I was
on a 4 lane highway.
Any clues would be appreciated.
Thanks.
In article <28a682a2e7bd55bcaf5e55b06da0e6b9

Stuck caliper on the left side, maybe a flex hose about to blow on it too?
BDK
The problem corrected itself????????