1989 DODGE RAMCHARGER - seat handle

HELP!
My '89 Ramcharger has a broken handle. Specifically the handle on the back of the passenger seat which allows the driver to release the latch and
let the seat tilt forward. My dodge dealer says he can't get it. So far my search of my local junkyards has been fruitless. The OEM part number is: 4358204.
Your kind assistance could be worth $.
Thanks!
John Robarts
Flavius wrote:

www.dodgeparts.com has it for $34.28. It's listed as "HANDLE FRONT ST RISE" Do I get a reward?
--
Ken

OH Well , Nosey, Sorry - but NO cigar.
After taking me ALL THE WAY through the ordering process AND accepting my order, including payment data, they sent me the following email:
RE: Order Number 12931142
Thank you for ordering from 1st Chrysler, Jeep, & DodgeParts.com.
We regret to inform you that the following item is currently unavailable:
HANDLE FRONT ST RISE - Discontinued
Please go to <<< snip >>> Click on Order Status to view the current status of your order. If you have any questions, contact our customer service department at 1-800-731-1022 and we will be happy to assist you.
I am sorry these have been discontinued. thanks
Best Regards,
1st Chrysler, Jeep, & DodgeParts.com Customer Service
You know this just bloody SUCKS.
JDR

RISE"
Flavius wrote: