1989 DODGE RAMCHARGER - seat handle

HELP!

My '89 Ramcharger has a broken handle. Specifically the handle on the back of the passenger seat which allows the driver to release the latch and let the seat tilt forward. My dodge dealer says he can't get it. So far my search of my local junkyards has been fruitless. The OEM part number is:

4358204.

Your kind assistance could be worth $.

Thanks!

John Robarts

Reply to
Flavius

has it for $34.28. It's listed as "HANDLE FRONT ST RISE" Do I get a reward?

Reply to
Nosey

OH Well , Nosey, Sorry - but NO cigar.

After taking me ALL THE WAY through the ordering process AND accepting my order, including payment data, they sent me the following email:

RE: Order Number 12931142

Thank you for ordering from 1st Chrysler, Jeep, & DodgeParts.com.

We regret to inform you that the following item is currently unavailable:

HANDLE FRONT ST RISE - Discontinued

Please go to >

Click on Order Status to view the current status of your order. If you have any questions, contact our customer service department at

1-800-731-1022 and we will be happy to assist you.

I am sorry these have been discontinued. thanks

Best Regards,

1st Chrysler, Jeep, & DodgeParts.com Customer Service

You know this just bloody SUCKS.

JDR

Reply to
Flavius

I guess no reward. ;-) If you can't get new parts try

and check out the Parts & Service classified board. There are people there parting out Ramchargers.

Reply to
Nosey