1990 dodge dakota

I have a 1990 dodge dakota with a 2.5 liter 4cylinder· The truck is a 5speed· I need to know if a 318 will bolt up to the transmission.

--
ls1transam

✖
2.5L uses the NV2500. 3.7/4.7/5.2 use the NV3500. So, it could either be a different bolt pattern, not capable of handling the torque, or both.
-rev
Add pictures here
✖