1991 4wd W250 Brake Rotor Question

Can someone give me a brief description of how to take the brake rotor off my '91 4wd W250? Does the hub have to come off or can I remove the caliper and somehow get the rotor off without removing the hub? Is the
hub and rotor pressed together? How hard is it on a scale of 1 to 10 and do I need any special tools?
Thanks in Advance, Brent McConnell
BTW, it is a Dodge W250
Ditto, I'd love to know this too........none of the manuals I've seen are clear on this....