1991 engine swap

I have a 1991 full size 1/2 ton truck (4+4 - automatic) it has a 318 throttle body. the motor is old and tired, besides that I need more power (for pulling a trailer). I would like to swap it out for a 360. does any
body know if this is an easy or complicated swap. What should I expect for trouble. Any ideas or suggestions?
Thank You

Mechanically, this is very easy, you need a 360 left side engine bracket ($7.00 @ the dealer in the mid nineties when I got mine) and a new or rebalanced torque converter. As to the electronics I don't know. I may still have a 1991 360 intake and throttle body.