1992 318 dodge ram van

told that exhaust ports wetre cloged reason for such poor gas milage . Is this a hard repair

I can honestly say that I never heard of that happening. A converter clogging sure, but the exhaust ports, highly unlikely.

"shelby" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message
"TBone3" wrote: > I can honestly say that I never heard of that happening. A > converter > clogging sure, but the exhaust ports, highly unlikely. > > -- > If at first you don't succeed, you're not cut out for > skydiving > >
> > > told that exhaust ports wetre cloged reason for such poor > gas milage . Is > > this a hard repair > >
I agree, sounds like a bit of smoke and mirrors to me too on the plugged exhaust ports. Somebody wants a piece of his wallet.