1992 318 dodge ram van

told that exhaust ports wetre cloged reason for such poor gas milage . Is this a hard repair

Reply to
shelby

I can honestly say that I never heard of that happening. A converter clogging sure, but the exhaust ports, highly unlikely.

Reply to
TBone

I agree, sounds like a bit of smoke and mirrors to me too on the plugged exhaust ports. Somebody wants a piece of his wallet.

Reply to
SnoMan