1992 Dakota $2200 OBO Durham, North Carolina

I'm in Durham, NC I have a 1992 Dodge Dakota, LE, 318, 128,000 miles for sale. Truck is
an extended cab (club cab, I think Dodge calls it). Power everything,
sliding rear glass, all power options work. Engine runs strong. Factory Dual Exhaust. New tires, recent brakes. Includes nice, lockable, steel toolbox. Truck could use a paint job -- mostly the paint has released from the primer, mostly along the bed.
email is jbherri2 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
919 541-1326
Truck is located near Southpoint Mall in Durham.