1992 Dodge Ram Van 3500 won't start

My van quit while going down the road as if the key was turned off. After a few minutes, it started. Several days later I pulled up somewhere turned
it off and whenever I returned it would not start. It acted as if it was out of gas. It has gas, engine turns over but it won't start. I've confirmed it is receiving gas at the manifold. Is this a computer module problem? Where is it on this engine?
Gawd this is a common problem, Check cam position sensor first.(under distributor)

turned