1992 Dodge Shadow America

Question:

I have a 1992 Dodge Shadow America. It has 114,200 original miles. The probelm started with the "Check Engine" light coming on. Then all of gauges, (battery, oil pressure, temperature gauge) went haywire and the battery indicator guage showed the battery was charging and it was obvious as the lights got dimmer and dimmer and all of the indicator lights came on one by one as I was driving (check engine, air bag, oil light, etc.). I took to my mechanic and had a new alternator put on. (A rebuilt one). That was a month ago. Now it has started again. The gauge shows the battery is constantly charging and the check engine light came on again. Any idea what may be causing this? What could possibly be the problem?

Reply to
Patsy

Voltage regulator, which in that car I believe is part of the logic module which means you have to replace the entire computer.

Reply to
DonStaples