1994 dodge van just quits in cold/cool weather

I own a 1994 dodge van with the 318, automatic trans. when i bout it this summer it ran great come winter though it just started to quit, just like
somebody turned the key off but it would usually start right back up and go just fine for a while then would quit again. Replaced just about everything my Hanes, Chiltons manual, and a few friends reccomended but still to no avail. Have lived with it that way for a while, but now it is starting not to start at all after it quits. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, THANK YOU: Stephen
Have you checked and or replaced the fuel pump?

yup tested fuel pump works great replaced fuel filter while at it still no change.
I had an old Cadillac that did the same thing except the cold had nothing to do with it. (I think the cold is just a coincidence) On the fuel line inside the gas tank there was a filter, almost like a sock over the end of the fuel line. As vehicles get older, dirt, rust or whatever accumulates in the gas tank. What happened with me was the filter was partially clogged and would periodically suck up enough crap that was in the gas tank to make the car seem like it ran out of gas. Sometimes it would run for a week and sometimes it would die in a couple of minutes. It's not hard to replace just make sure you run most of the gas out of the tank before beginning.