1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager

I have a 94 Grand Voyager with 82,000 miles, whenever I go over a bump a lould banging sound from the front end or suspension. It is so lould it feels like the tires are going to blow. Almost like the front
shocks are not working. It scares me every time I hit a bump & I know this is not normal. Can someone please help me? Otherwise the car is like new. I have had the entire front end checked & knowbody can tell me what is wrong.[size:21688a62ab][/size:21688a62ab][size:21688a62ab][/size :21688a62ab]

No one here can tell you what is wrong.. We can guess at it.
First thoughts would be either you have bad struts, loose battery hold down. or even a bad strut mount.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-1994-Plymouth-Grand-Voyager-ftopict112228.ht ml
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pR7341