1995 1500 ram van 3.9 hesitation

1995 ram van with v-6. when warm and cruising will start hesitation and bucking to varying degrees, from slight to that of backfiring, no power, worse on incline.The computor has been replaced, the fuel pump was replaced
with a carter unit several months ago.Was running fine for several months after the fuel pump replacement (unrelated problem I believe) No engine codes are set(checked with sophisticated Matco tester)Realtime info seems ok.The fuel pump relay has recently been replaced also.Any educated guesses on where to start?
Had the same problem a while back, or at least it sounds like what my 98 ram 1500 318 was doing. I had the injectors cleaned, and after that, I have been ok. At the same time, have you had the switch plate looked at?

Which switchplate are you referring to?