1995 Dodge Diesel

Trying to sell this truck. The question is, "how much 'repair' to put into it or do i just sell it for junk?".

The truck is not in running condition. It would therefore need to be towed or hauled to a shop for repairs (batteries, fuel system cleaned and checked, other cosmetic repairs as desired).

I would like to sell the truck "AS-IS", "Where Is".

as you can see, It is a used vehicle.

The truck is registered, but not inspected. it was driven daily in the condition you see it until a couple of years ago. it was not a pratical vehicle for the owner. i don't have a look of time to put into this "project". the truck belongs to my sister and see doesn't have a lot "money" to put into this "project". i've convinced her to sell it. she needs AT LEAST $2,500 for it.

any advice on how much repair, things to loook for, suggestions etc.

bill s

Trying to sell 1995 Dodge RAM 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel Pickup > >Pictures:
Bill S.

Bill, Where is the truck?

Reply to
CyberSurfer

The truck is located on the west side of Fort Worth. Lake Worth area. She doesn't want anyone showing up unannounced and wants me there if someone comes to look at the truck. I've consider towing it to my house because it would be a lot easier to sell. that would also be a big headache...

In any case, if someone has recommendations let me know. if anyone wants to look at this truck, contact me first at this email address and i will arrange to meet to look at the vehicle.

we have one option which is for me to take the truck to oklahoma city to a friend of hers so he can work on the truck. that is also a LOT of work...

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill S. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

This whole thing sounds a little shady to me. Are you trying to pull a bait and switch?

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

SnoMan snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Honest, no bait and switch. just an old work truck we need to get rid of.

bill s

Reply to
Bill S.

exactly what part of this sounds like a scam?

Oh, thats right, if its Snoman talking, the scam part is the DIESEL option.

Reply to
Max Dodge

LOL

Reply to