1996 dodge neon

I saw a topic posted on this web page about 3 months ago that described the problem I'm having with my daughter's car. The problem is described below:
... it developed a problem of suddenly dying while driving. It usually would die within 10 miles or about 20 minutes of driving. If you then let it sit for 5-20 minutes, the car will fire right up again and run another 5- 10 miles before doing it again. The trouble codes are 11, and 43.
The gentleman that had the problem talked about replacing the crankcase sensor, but didn't say if it fixed the problem.
Advice??
Try the Dodge AUTOMOBILE group