1996 dodge ram 4x4 - Tire Recomendation please?

I have a 96 dodge ram 1500 4x4 that I use 65% highway and 35% off road in rugged terrain. I have researched a bit and still need help on tire selection. Which tire would you guys recomend?

Michelin LTX M/S
Laszlo Almasi

BFG All Terrain.
HammerTime wrote:

stay away from BFG A/T. i despise them. i had 2 sets.... thought there was something wrong with the first set... there was really something wrong with me for buying them once, then again.
Goodyear Workhorse extra grips

Just curious, what didn't you like about the BFG All Terrains ? I have run the BFG All Terrains and Mud Terrains and had good luck with both.
Actually before I read this thread I desperately need to get some tires so I left early in the morning. Hammertime I did buy the BFG All Terrains though. I was pleased with them. I drove about 400 miles with them already and satisfied so far.
Thanks everyone

Glad you liked them Mike. Don't know why anyone would not. They typically last at least 40K miles, 50K if rotated regularly. Also, they work fairly well offroad and on. They work very well in sand too when aired down to 12 psi or so.
Cliff