1996 RAM 1500 4 wheel ABS reluctor ring

The front passenger side ABS reluctor ring is broken on my 1996 RAM 1500 4x4. I have not been able to locate an aftermarket replacement. Someone suggested that the reluctor ring is not a replacement item.
Inside, the axle shaft needs to be replaced.
Has anyone had to do this before? Any ideas, suggestions, sources?
Thanks.