1997 dodge caravan 2.4 engine

Why is my lights keep blinking on my heater and ac panel. help!

Reply to
Diana

I need a picture of this engine can any one help me find one thanks.

Reply to
Diana

When i turn off my van then i fans keep running. i have to pull the fuse to stop it help. tell me how do i fix this problem!

Reply to
Diana

What kind of picture are you looking for? Just a picture or something that you would find in a service manual or engine repair manual?

Reply to
azwiley1

i need a picture of the engine so i can find a hose on it to replace it . i have one thats is bad and i need to replace it my manual dont have a 2.4 engine view. thanks

Reply to
Diana

Many of the auto parts places can look up stuff in the computer. Maybe they can help? I did a google search, couldn't find a motor picture.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Diana