1997 Dodge Dakota A/C duct.

Wrong, they built the cab around the duct!

Reply to
PeterD

with ? duct

No. They built the whole truck around the duct. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The phone would float in mercury!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Have you tried a hose that will just fit into the vent attached to a shop vac?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

There is a 90 degree turn in the vent. It was put in through the front of the dash, not the top. There is no way to tell where it is inside the ducting. I just dug out a small security camera that might fit into the slot, and a battery powered video monitor to keep from lugging a huge CRT type monitor outside, and trying to find room for both it an me in the cab.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, maybe it's *very* unlikely, but I saw it happen, thank you. The LCD did the "magnet next to the TV" trick and the phone was bricked.

I guess maybe I didn't see that happen, huh?

Reply to
Nza