1997 Dodge Dakota A/C duct.

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You can't even see the duct without dismantling the dash. From what I've found on line, it is a one piece assembly that is apparently the first piece assembled when building the interior of the cab.
Add pictures here
✖

Wrong, they built the cab around the duct! <bg>
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Add pictures here
✖
PeterD wrote:

No. They built the whole truck around the duct. :(
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Go to the clown supply store and get one of those skinny weiner dog balloons. Stick it into the duct outlet at the floor, inflate it, and the phone will be pushed back up.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:18:49 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Have you tried a hose that will just fit into the vent attached to a shop vac?
beekeep
Add pictures here
✖
beekeep wrote:

There is a 90 degree turn in the vent. It was put in through the front of the dash, not the top. There is no way to tell where it is inside the ducting. I just dug out a small security camera that might fit into the slot, and a battery powered video monitor to keep from lugging a huge CRT type monitor outside, and trying to find room for both it an me in the cab.