1998 2500 wiring problems 1964 to 1998 frame swap

I have a 1964 town wagon I put a 1998 Ram 2500 5.9L (360) with a 5 speed frame under it. I am Having problems with the wires. I would like to know what wires I need to get it running. I saved as much of the wiring as I could. I have most of it at least I thought I had everything I needed. The 1998 did not have a fuel pump in it when I got it and the pig tale was cut off. I put a fuel pump from a 1997 ram van in it and wired in the pig tale. My first unknown I do not know if I wired it in right. The pig tale on the 1998 had 4 wires (Black with blue stripe, Blue with White stripe, Green with black stripe, and a Black). the 1997 van had (Blue no stripe, Green Black stripe, and two Blacks the tied together) I conected the blue blue stripe to the blue no stripe and the green black stripe to the green black stripe and the black to the blacks. I do not have any Power to the Fuel pump and no Power to the Stater selinoide. But If I give it a shot of eather and put power to the starter it will try to run for about 5 seconds. I think it might run if I had fuel. Does any one know what wires should have power at the fuel pump. Or know how I can wire up the pump to get it to pump fuel.

Thanks I am also going to order a Factor service manual but I thought some one might be able to help.

Reply to
txpowerwagon