1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto transmission, factory air, no aux transmission cooler

I have front damage to my Dakota due to an accident. The radiator and air conditioner coil were damaged. I have removed the radiator and air cond coil. The plastic frame for the air coil was shattered. I want to
replace the radiator with a new one but am leaving the air cond coil out. Do I need any special brackets to mount the radiator? Chilton's and Haynes are of no help.
Thanks
zimpzampzormp wrote:

2wd