1998 Dodge Ram 1500

Hi all.I need some info ,on a problem im having . It has a 5.9ltr,4x4, The problem is ,sometime when taking off ,from a stop, it jerks,or bucks. I have changed plugs, wires,rotor,and cap. Also changed the
throttle position sensor. Now when it does this sometimes its mild and sometimes harsh. I can feather the throttle and it does help,but taking off regular it does act up. Otherwise the truck is rock solid,and really enjoying the truck. Thanks in advance for any information. Could the oxygen sensor,cause some of this? The truck has 87,500 miles on it. Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net