1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Pickup

recently the pickup had been running just fine, no problems. parked in my driveway, next day would not start. it makes the "rrrr" crank sound, but
will not start. We replace the fuel pump, but still nothing. If anyone could please help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. before this fuel pump, it was changed not even 1 year ago, so i dont think this is the problem

You dropped the tank, and replaced the fuel pump module, without knowing if it was actually the problem?
Did you check for spark? Check for fuel in the fuel rail? Did you try starting it with a little starter fluid into the throttle body? Lots of variables here that could cause the engine not to fire... you need to narrow it down a little bit.