1999 Dodge 1500 w/5.9

My 99 Dodge is start to run really bad it is starting to stall out and backfire through the intake I have replace all of the ignition components and have the same problem I am thinking it is a fuel problem like the pump
or something in that area I have done a code check and according to the reader everything is fine. any idea as where to go next.
You're on the right track, as ignition in the intake is a sign of too lean mixture; i.e. low fuel pressure or plugged jets (or dirty injectors). Look for sediment in fuel and install an inline fuel filter that is clear so you can monitor sediment and fuel flow.