1999 Dodge Dakota 2WD Upper Suspension arm rubber bushing

Does anyone know how to change the bushings on the above vehicle (1999 Dodge Dakota 2WD)?

There are lots of bushing!!! Are we talking about the ones in the front brake callipers? or the bushing in the alternator?? maybe the one on the brake pedal???

Lorne wrote:

My guess is the rubber bushings on the upper suspension arm as per the subject line.
OOOPPPSS Missed that one . sorry :-(

What I am looking for is step by step instructions to replace the bushings in the arm itself. Thanks