1999 Dodge Dakota 4x4 transfer case failure

Page 2 of 2

AFAIK, there weren't any pop-ups at all... it's just a crappy little 10MB personal web space, and just raw .JPG files. Of course, now it's got the images you re-did for me (thanks again) :)

I see none of these. I don't even get a pop-up warning. In fact, I turned off my pop-up blocker completely, and tried it again. No pop-ups.
<shrug>

you're very welcome -- makes it easier to access. rach