1999 Dodge Dakota 4x4 transfer case failure

you're very welcome -- makes it easier to access. rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

They can never be "big enough" for long. That is much bigger than I can afford and I really don't have the room for it anyway. Then on top of that the restrictive covenants here require it to look like the house so you can imagine the cost increase that causes. Hell I would be afraid to pay the heating bill on that factory that you built. Why do you wish it was deeper?

I wouldn't argue either as that sounds like a great idea with a minimum of added concrete considering the size of that floor. What type of heating are you using? By that I mean forced air, radiant, or some combination of systems?

Another good idea. I am not trying to be nosey but I hope to build one myself in a few years (was going to be this year but money was needed in other areas) around 30 X 40 and tall enough for a lift and I find it a good idea to ask questions from those who have done it to avoid the not so easily corrected mistakes (like not building deep enough).

Reply to
TBone