1999 dodge durango brake and ABS light

I have a 1999 4 wheel drive Dodge Durango and the ABS and brake light both came on, i replaced the rear ABS sensor hoping this would get the lights to come out yet nothing happened. Does anyone have any idea
what might need to be done now? The brakes work just fine but the darn lights would come out
My Brake and ABS lights come on in my 92' Ram. It was the speed sensor on the rear axle.
shrinkydink snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The speed sensor is the most common cause. I had knocked the brake light switch loose which caused the same fault as well as causing the cruise control to stop working. Both items are relatively inexpensive from a dealer and only require a few minutes to replace.