1999 Dodge Durango SLT Plus

I am considering a 1999 Dodge Durango SLT Plus with over 200000 km on it. I test drove it and was very please with it. The dealer claims that it has not
been in any accident. What should I check before buying it?
--
duanecay

Go to: www.carfax.com

if you suspect prior damage check the folllowing:
rear fender to rear door gap rear door to front door gap front fender to fornt door gap hood to fender gap overspray on lights missing factory tags( i.e. tire pressure, coolant recomendation, etc.) and finally a slight missmatch of paint between metal panels. pastic panels do not count as usually they are paint some where else and generally do not match factory color.