1999 dodge durango starting problems.

I CHANGED THE STARTER IN MY 99 DURANGO AND IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING I HAVE CHECKED THE CABLES AND CONNECTIONS AND EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD. THE BATTERY IS ONLY ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLD. WHAT ELSE SHOULD I LOOK AT?

First - check your Caps Lock key... it appears to be stuck.
Next - check the starter relay in the PDC. Does the common terminal (#30) have +12VDC? Does the coil terminal (#86) get power when the ignition is turned to 'start'? If you turn the ignition on, and jumper #30 to #87, does the starter engage? Check the wiring to the starter solenoid... is it intact?
Lastly - why was the old starter replaced? Was it bench-tested and verified that it was indeed bad, or was it replaced because of this symptom?