1999 Dodge RAM 60,000 m maintenance

I would like to do some preventive maintenance on my 1999 dodge ram. I have about 60 k miles on it. I do have a repair anual and will follow its steps, but I wanted to hear some tips from experienced persons.

thanks

Ignoramus11275

I have a 96 Ram 1500 4X2 with 260,000 miles all I can say is change oil, trans. fluid/filter, grease what is greasable, change rear axle oil. Buy whatever type of lubes you like, I myself have had great luck with the Mobil

Reply to
DMSO