1999 Dodge RAM 60,000 m maintenance

I would like to do some preventive maintenance on my 1999 dodge ram. I have about 60 k miles on it. I do have a repair anual and will follow its steps, but I wanted to hear some tips from experienced persons.
thanks
I have a 96 Ram 1500 4X2 with 260,000 miles all I can say is change oil, trans. fluid/filter, grease what is greasable, change rear axle oil. Buy whatever type of lubes you like, I myself have had great luck with the Mobil 1 products and do the above religiously! Also I use the K&N air and oil filters. I replaced my timing chain and gears at 120K and 240K, just to be on the safe side, and rebuilt the top end at 240K and put in a oil pump at same time,again just to be on the safe side. Someone told me to avoid running with your gas tank with 1/4 tank or less, the gas cools your fuel pump, so the less gas in your tank the less cooling for the fuel pump. Good luck, DMSO