1999 Ram 1500 3.9 Liter V6

I'm about to purchase one with around 60K miles on it.... are there any problems/recalls/defects I should know about? I've read the MSN reviews and there seems to be tons of people who've had transmission
problems.....
The asking price is $3900, is this a good price?
i think so but take it to a tansmision shop - and get the manual so you don't abuse it rach

Besides being under powered and won't get out of its own way they should have never put a V-6 in a ram, look at the HP to rate ratio between the Ram and Dakota where the V-6 is adequate. Coasty